6.02.2007

NBA Picks - East Finals

As we get closer to the NBA Finals, I am hoping to finally have some more plays. I have been undefeated so far in the playoffs, and tonight I look to continue my streak. Aren’t you glad I’m nice enough to share my winning ways?

Tonight’s game between Cleveland and Detroit should be a very tough, hard-fought game. The Cavaliers are looking to close out the Pistons and advance to the Finals. The Pistons meanwhile are looking to just stay alive and get the chance to play Game 7 back home in Detroit.

If this sounds familiar to some of you, that’s because this same scenario played out last year…Cavs up 3-2, coming home for Game 6. If you remember, it was the savvy Pistons who won Game 6 on the road, and then returned home to finish the job. This year though, things look a little different. Why? LeBron James, that’s why.

Bottom line here is that Cleveland is going to close this series out today. Detroit has had their time, and now it’s time for LeBron and co. to step up. I say they do it today. My money is going on the Cavs (-1.5) today. I would suggest doing the same with yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah GO SPURS GOOOOOOOOOOOO