1.29.2007

NCAA Basketball Picks - Tuesday, January 30

Chin music. It's what you call a few shots to the jaw during a boxing match title fight. It's also what I called the past three days of my gambling career. Not only did my bankroll suffer big time, but I dodged more bullets with last minute b.s. games then Tupac Shakur did prior to his death. I should have died Saturday, but I pounded Michigan State while drunk. I should have died Sunday, but Stanford saved me with a second half comeback to die for. Last night was bad with a nickel play on Nova, but SixTalkingHeads pro-handicapper Rick bailed me out with Minnesota +5 over Phoenix. When will the final bullet strike? Will it be tonight? Absolutely not, because my system works, and I plan to prove it to the world.

The run is about to begin....won't you join me?

3* Play on Syracuse -2.5 over Notre Dame

If you took advantage of last weeks BYU play over Air Force, this is the same play except with an even better home team. The Syracuse Orangemen come into tonight's contest with an impressive 12-4 home record. Knowing that the Irish are 1-4 on the road this year and 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games versus a team with a winning % over .600 sits well with us today. The Irish are also 0-2 this year against ranked teams on the road. Cuse Cruise!


3* Play on Colorado State Pick over UNLV

Remember the Runnin' Rebels and Larry Johnson of the early 90's? They were the team to beat, yet UNLV hasn't been on the map since in the world of college basketball (it didn't help that their hall of fame coach attempted to leave for greener pastures and their program was suspended what seemed like 1000 times). Could this be the year of the Rebel? Highly doubtful, yet I know the public wants to thinks so. The Colorado State Rams are an impressive 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a win % above .600 and they are also 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games overall. UNLV may have cracked the top 25 on one poll, but they won't crack the Rams' horns today. Rams Rumble!

Best of Luck,

Pikes

Documented NCAA Basketball Record 8-10 (-11 Stars -1120)

No comments: