11.26.2006

Week 12 NFL Picks

Let me start by saying Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I know you all wanted to get your Christmas shopping done on Black Friday, counting on another undefeated week of picks from yours truly, but unfortunately it was not to be. I did go 2-2 last weekend though, and with a season total of 16-6 online, last weekend's letdown can only be considered a speed bump on the highway to Money Town.

With the holiday weekend taking up a significant amount of my time, I will not be able to write my usual full column with paragraphs explaning why each winner will be a winner. What I can do is make sure I at least give you the winners to play this weekend. Think of it as an early Christmas gift. With that in mind, play these three games and you can buy your lady a new car for Christmas...in cash...on Monday morning!

Game One: Panthers (6-4) at Redskins (3-7). Play the Redskins (+4) because six of the seven times these two have played each other, the game has been decided by three points or less.

Game Two: Bengals (5-5) at Browns (3-7). Play on the Browns (+3) in this battle of instate, division rivals that should go down to the wire.

Game Three: Eagles (5-5) at Colts (9-1). Play the Eagles (+8.5) and look for Brian Westbrook and company to go out and prove that they are a TEAM of professionals this weekend. The Birds could be on a mission to show the world that Donovan McNabb is not their whole team.

Happy Gambling to you all and I will return next weekend with my full column.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: