11.17.2006

NBA Picks, 11/17/06


No introductions are needed here. I have the winners and you want the winners. So far this NBA season I’m 5-1 and I’m not stopping anytime soon. Only one pick tonight, but it’s a good one. So let’s dispense with the small talk and get right to it, shall we?

The Game: Tonight, the Dallas Mavericks are paying a visit to Memphis to take on the Grizzlies. The Mavs, after starting the season 0-4, are currently riding a three game winning streak and look to make it four in a row this evening. The Grizzlies come into tonight’s game with only one win on the season. Don’t count Memphis out just yet though. Last year, on their way to the NBA Finals, the Mavericks swept the Grizzlies out of the playoffs, making it 12 straight postseason losses for Memphis. How do you think the Grizzlies feel about that? My bet is that they are not too pleased and play their hearts out tonight. I’m putting my money on Memphis (+5) and if you’re smart, you’ll do the same.

No comments: